How do I return a damaged or wrong item?

To return or replace an item please click here for our Merchandise Replacement Form. Or you can email Or you can call us at 636-532-1902 or 800-637-3828

Will I have to pay sales tax?

If the group you are supporting is tax exempt you will not be charged sales tax. If they are not tax exempt you will be charged sales tax.